Make a smoothie rich in nutrients that are nutritious for the body, while boosting metabolism and giving you much-needed energy.
The recipe contains yoghurt, rich in calcium, almonds and broccoli, which is proven to help the body break down fat.
Almonds, beans and yoghurt provide a great deal of protein while zinc in yoghurt increases the production of leptin, the hormone that speeds up metabolism and suppresses appetite.
Strawberries are rich in fiber, creating a sense of fullness, but also vitamin C.
Green tea is a natural metabolic boost, like cinnamon.
This smoothie has less than 350 calories and gives you over 30 grams of protein and 8.1 grams of fiber.
You will need:
– 180 grams of low fat yogurt
– 8 almonds
– 1/4 cup broccoli
– 1 cup of strawberries (fresh or frozen)
– 1/4 cup of cannelloni beans (small dried white beans from Tuscany)
– 3/4 cup of frozen green tea
– 1 teaspoon linseed
– 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
– Pour all the ingredients into the blender and mix until a homogeneous viscous mixture is made.
– Pour the mixture into a large glass and sprinkle with cinnamon.
– Drink it right away.
Also Read “Top 19 Foods To Meet Your Needs In Potassium“